July 1, 2012

Published Sunday, July 01, 2012 by with 0 comment

Meet My Fav Ladies 4 This Week


Kali ini, 4 aktris hebat yang jadi cover majalah-majalah dunia, ada Mila Kunis, Anna Paquin, Eva Longoria dan Marion Cotillard.
Marion Cotillard On WSJ. Magz



 Eva Longoria On Amica Magz
On embracing motherhood :
"I have a side that’s very nesty, and another that thinks, ‘Let’s lock up the house and go away for five months."
On how she landed the role of Sookie on True Blood :
"I’m a big believer in ‘fake it to make it’. I went out and bought some incredibly short shorts and a push-up bra that I knew were going to be a part of my new life. It’s not that I’m a prude, but I’m not a massive exhibitionist, either."
On her image:
"I’m my harshest critic…but at a certain point, you need to embrace who you are and the whole package that comes along with it. For me, it was cutting myself some slack and not trying to be something that I think is perfect or ideal."
On steamy scenes with Alexander Skarsgard on True Blood:
"We feel completely comfortable together. Steve and Alex are buddies. Its nothing like, ‘Oh, hi, nice to meet you. Now let’s take off our clothes and go into the fog.’ Everyone is very respectful of each other’s boundaries…They’re all very gentlemanly about it."
GLAMOUR: The internet has really changed the way people date. I just went to an OkCupid wedding.
Mila Kunis: One of my really good friends met her fiancĂ© on an OkCupid-style website. OkCupid’s really popular—all my girlfriends have joined. I love those sites. I go on and I pick the guys for my friends. I think it’s great.
GLAMOUR: You pick guys for your girlfriends?
MK: It’s online shopping! We all get together with our laptops and have a glass of wine. Then we message the guy.
GLAMOUR: So, wait, there are guys out there who have been asked out by Mila Kunis and don’t know it?
MK: Yes. Who have had conversations with me on OkCupid, to be exact. They had no clue.
GLAMOUR: What’s your approach?
MK: I’m just very honest and blunt. My girlfriends end up canceling half the dates anyway.
GLAMOUR: Do you help edit your friends’ profiles too?
MK: Yeah. I’m really good at “About Me.” I feel like I could never write anything about myself, because that’s like a therapy session. But about your girlfriends? You just write what you love about your friends. If I didn’t do what I do, I would do Internet dating instead of going out to bars. In two seconds I would. It makes so much more sense.
On not knowing what its like to date:
GLAMOUR: Have you ever thought of just putting up a profile that doesn’t have your photo?
MK: No. Because, ultimately, what’s going to happen? I show up to coffee.… I’m OK in my personal life. I’ve never dated. I can say this honestly: I don’t know what it’s like to date. But also, how am I going to date? I’m not in one state long enough.
On feeling pressure to have a baby:
GLAMOUR: Do you feel pressure to have a baby?
MK: This isn’t the right time for me to have one, but I do want a family. I’d rather be in love and have a baby than have a movie.
On being romantically linked to to men in the tabloids:
GLAMOUR: You’ve been linked to many men in the tabloids. I saw you recently said the Ashton Kutcher thing was absurd…
MK: Ninety-nine percent of it is bulls--t. That is the biggest form of bullyingever, the paparazzi. Printing lies, making accusations, it’s just bullying.
On gaining 25 pounds to return to her normal weight after Black Swan:
GLAMOUR: Your body was talked about so much during the wave of press for Black Swan, in which you played a rail-thin ballerina. How do you feel now?
MK: This is my normal body. It’s not 98 pounds. God, I’m probably 25 pounds heavier in muscle mass and weight at this point. What was crazy was, when I was shooting Black Swan, everyone was like, “Gosh, you’re really too skinny.” Then my weight started bouncing back and they’re like, “She looked better when she was anorexic-looking.” You can’t please anyone! It was just for work. I didn’t do it because I had issues. Now this is my normal weight that I started out with.
GLAMOUR: How did your body feel 25 pounds lighter?
MK: Flat, flat, flat. [She gestures to her chest and hips.] There was no shape, no form, nothing, nothing.

      edit

0 comments:

Post a Comment