Skip to content

Zackylicious

March 22, 2014

Published Saturday, March 22, 2014 by Zackylicious

Kate Upton Looks HOT On Vogue

Model seksi, Kate Upton tampil di feature majalah Vogue terbaru.


Kate memakai beberapa baju koleksi desainer dunia seperti Stella McCartney, Versace, dan Donna Karan untuk pemotretan yang di lakukan oleh fotografer kawakan, Mario Testino.



Wawancara Kate dengan majalah Vogue :

On her unusual rise to the top :

'I had no clue. I wasn’t the target audience. I grew up in Florida, where you walk around in flip-flops and jean shorts. I didn’t know the fashion world. It really happened in an organic way, wanting to do jobs that I loved.'




On what her parents think of her work :

'Well, they never sit there and say, ‘Why did you do that?’ Because I always talk about things with them before I take a job. I don’t really ask for their permission. But I will say, ‘I really want to do this.’ And they understand. It’s just part of my personality, and maybe some things I took too far, but . . . I like being sexy.” I definitely have limits. But I never like to say never because I feel like I’m setting myself up. There’s a line between becoming, you know, a little cheap and cheesy versus being sexy. And I try to be very careful of that line.'

 



Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to Facebook

celebrity, dress, kate, magazine, mario, McCartney, selebritis, sexy, stella, testino, upton, versace, vogue

      edit
← Newer Post Older Post → Home

Search

ELLE Slovenia - Jorge Duva

ELLE Slovenia - Jorge Duva
Dianna Kassabov

Make It Easy!

Make It Easy!

Get It Now!

DU BEURRE S26 - “Bois de Rose”

DU BEURRE S26 - “Bois de Rose”
#ExclusiveZackylicious : DU BEURRE S26 - “Bois de Rose” Campaign

Dior SS26 Couture

Dior SS26 Couture
Jonathan Anderson's Debut

Paris Fashion Week

Paris Fashion Week
Fall 2026 Ready-To-Wear Collections Part.1

OnePlus France

https://oneplusfr.sjv.io/c/6201233/3851260/14044

SocMed

Tweets by @zackylicious83

Popular Posts

  • Spring 2027 Collections
     Spring 2027 Collections
  • Chanel Spring 2027 Ready-to-Wear
     Chanel Spring 2027 Ready-to-Wear by Matthieu Blazy
  • Godzilla Taklukkan Spiderman & Captain America
    Sang raja Monster, Godzilla , merajai box office di minggu perdana perilisannya dan sekaligus memecahkan rekor sebagai pendapatan terbesar...
  • Beyoncé Raih Fashion Icon Award
    Beyonce meraih penghargaan fashion icon di ajang CFDA Fashion Awards 2016 yang diselenggarakan di the Hammerstein Ballroom, Manhattan, Ne...
  • Bodrex Juaranya Cepat - Meredakan Sakit Kepala Dengan Cepat !
    B odrex, sudah menjadi pilihan bagi keluarga di Indonesia sejak dulu, untuk meringankan sakit kepala, sakit gigi, dan menurun...

Copyright © Zackylicious

Design by Compete Themes | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com