June 1, 2012

Published Friday, June 01, 2012 by with 0 comment

Demi Lovato On Cosmopolitan


Juri X- Factor yang sensasional, Demi Lovato tampil sebagai cover majalah Cosmopolitan edisi Juli 2012, Demi tampil sexy dengan busana nge-jrenk.
On being diagnosed with bipolar disorder :
"I felt relieved when I found out. Like I’m not completely crazy; there’s a medical reason for all of it.” She continues: “It’s a daily thing; you don’t get time off from it. And if I feel myself slipping back into old patterns, I have to ask others for help, which is hard for me to learn, because I really like doing everything on my own."
On the direction she’d like her personal life to go in :
"I want to be married with kids in 10 years."
On her dating qualifications :
“I don’t have many deal breakers. I’ve done so much in my life, it doesn’t feel right to judge other people. Oh, I know one quality I won’t tolerate. I would never be with a guy who is controlling.”
      edit

0 comments:

Post a Comment