April 14, 2012

Published Saturday, April 14, 2012 by with 0 comment

Kendall Jenner On Sexy Bikini

Adik tiri Kim Kardashian, Kendall Jenner yang baru akan berumur 17 tahun pada bulan November nanti, tampil sexy dengan Bikini dalam majalah Flavor Prancis. PhotoShoot dilakukan di Mansion terkenal, Goldstein House di Beverly Hills.
 "I am soooo excited to show you guys these shots from my FLAVOR magazine shoot!!One of my fav FLAVOR Mag pics with photographer Sinisha Nisevic @sinishanisevic" Tweet Kendall di Twitternya @KendallJenner
 
 
 
 
 
 
Sepertinya Aura binal kakak-kakak tirinya udah mulai menular pada Kendall.
Kendall yang taun ini akan lulus SMA menyatakan blom mau kuliah dulu, karena karier modelnya lagi menanjak
 'I’m not really thinking about college right now. If my career blows up and gets really big, [modelling] is what I would do.'
      edit

0 comments:

Post a Comment