April 28, 2012

Published Saturday, April 28, 2012 by with 0 comment

Katie Holmes Is A Fair Lady !!

Istri Tom Cruise, Katie Holmes jadi cover majalah wanita, Fair Lady untuk edisi Mei 2012, ibu satu anak ini terlihat sangat sexy dengan tampilan Big Hair dan sexy face.
On her life situation :
"I feel very lucky. I have a husband and child that I adore. I have a career I really love. I'm very grateful."
On being a parent :
"Being a mother is the most important job in the world. When you have a child, it feels like you're reading an Encyclopedia every day, and you're always behind, because children grow up so fast. Suri is teaching me a lot. She so smart and strong... just really magical."
On the importance of family :"I have three older sisters and they work their butts off. They are all very supportive of my career, but I know what's really important is kids and family."
On the manufactured relationship rumors surrounding herself and husband Tom Cruise:
"There's obviously a lot that's been said about our relationship. The stories are not okay. It eats away at me to see someone as caring and good as Tom is, and to see how things can just get so twisted and turned around. I mean, where does it come from? It's been heartbreaking."
On her fashion endeavors:
"We [Katie and partner, stylist Jeanne Yang] wanted to do comfortable clothes that you can wear going from a meeting to being a mom to going on a date."
      edit

0 comments:

Post a Comment