June 21, 2012

Published Thursday, June 21, 2012 by with 0 comment

Katy Perry : The Hollywood Reporter Magz


Katy Perry tampil Glamour and Keep Purple di majalah The Hollywood Reporter edisi Juni/Juli 2012. Dalam Interview nya, Katy juga bercerita tentang masalah perceraiannya dengan Russel Brand, Film baru dan masa depan karier nya.
On her failed go at wedded life :
"I still believe in love and marriage. I’ve just learned lessons along the way. I regret nothing."
On using class and truth when it came to her depiction of a whirlwind romance gone wrong in her upcoming movie :
"Like how I write my songs, honesty has always worked for me. So if it ain’t broke, why f---ing fix it?"
 

On deciding to spend her own money to help finance her movie:
"My frugal business manager [Bernie Gudvi of GSO Business Management], God bless him, was sweating, and I was like, 'Please trust me.' That's kind of been the mantra I've said to everyone my whole life, "Trust me, I have a vision."

On her plans to start her own record label:
"When it does come to fruition, I’m going to try and avoid the things that take away any fighting chance for an artist to have financial success."
      edit

0 comments:

Post a Comment