June 6, 2012

Published Wednesday, June 06, 2012 by with 1 comment

Eva, Kylie & Fearne : Glamour Cover


Selebritis-selebritis cantik yang kemarin meraih Award di "Glamour Women Of The Year 2012" tampil dalam majalah Glamour UK edisi Juli 2012, Eva Longoria, Kylie Minogue dan Fearne Cotton.
Kylie Minogue
 
On :
"If I could it be creative, I will her away. That's what floats my boat."
On :
"I'm a serial monogamist. But the idea of being trapped in any way, shape or form makes me feel nuts."
On her sister Dannii, who just split with her man :
"We just have normal sister chats when we can – and that's all you need to know, that your sister's there. If she called me and said, 'I'm really flipping out, I need to see you,' I'd be on a plane tonight. But Dannii is tough. And the nation loves her, people want to support her through it. Dannii will be alright. Of course she'll be alright."
Eva Longoria
On being an open person :
"I feel like people know me pretty well, actually: what you see is what you get."
On her relationships :
"I'd rather have loved and lost than never loved at all. You should fall in love as many times as you can."
On 'Desperate Housewives' coming to an end :
"It's very emotional and melancholy – it's definitely surreal [to have come to the end], but it's so exciting to see what the next chapter in my life is going to be. Through the eight years, I've had to stay in LA for 10 months of the year, so I could never really do anything else. I was always busy filming."
Fearne Cotton

On being in a good place :
"I'm content for the first time ever – it's a really good feeling."
On what she has on tap :
"We've started filming a new series of 'Fearne And...', and I also really want to do an exhibition of my paintings. I have been saying it for years, but I've just got to get round to it. Most of all, I just want to remain as calm and content as I feel right now."
Selain itu juga menampilkan wawancara dengan pemenang lainnya seperti Jessie J, Jessica Alba, Lea Michele, dll. Entah mana yang lebih cantik yaaa tergantung selera, kalo ane sih sukaThe Latina One, Eva Longoria.
 
Baca Juga :

Glamour Women Of The Year 2012 : Winner

                          Glamour Women Of The Year 2012 : Red Carpet !

      edit

1 comment: