May 17, 2012

Published Thursday, May 17, 2012 by

Miranda Kerr : HOT Momma InStyle Magz


Super "Hot Momma" Model, Miranda Kerr tampil Flawless di majalah InStyle terbitan Australia edisi Juni 2012,
 
 Her motto when it comes to living:
"Life is about a balance and it's about having fun and enjoying yourself."
On her style:
"I would say my style is relaxed and generally understated. I think fashion can really be an expression of how you're feeling. Some days you might be feeling a little sexy, you might want to vamp it up a little, and other days you might want to be more casual, and I think that fashion is a good way of expressing that."
On who she looks up to:
"Definitely Audrey Hepburn is a style icon. If it comes to red carpet, I think that Angelina Jolie has wonderful red-carpet looks."
On her relationship with Orlando:
"Believe it or not, [Orlando's] a vewry private man and I'm a little more out there. I think that's why we get along."


      edit