May 14, 2012

Published Monday, May 14, 2012 by

Charlize Theron : InStyle Magz


Charlize Theron seperti biasa, tampil Amazing di cover majalah manapun, seperti hal di majalah InStyle Edisi Juni ini, Charlize terlihat sexy dan elegan.
 
Berikut wawancara InStyle Magazine dengan aktris 36 tahun asal Afrika Selatan ini :
On her single status :
"I'm always open to a relationship, but I'm not putting those feelers out there now."

On having adopted son Jackson :
"It was never a question that one day I would have a child."
On her age :
"I don't feel like an aging at all. I don't think about that stuff. Especially not at 36."

On her current life situation :
"I'm good with how my life is right now. It's very different, and I appreciate that. I'm happy and at peace."
On what she would do if she could switch careers at her current age :
"I would be an amazing butler. I'm very good at organizing a house."


 Charlize dan putra Adopsinya
Charlize & Kristen Stewart
      edit