April 7, 2012

Published Saturday, April 07, 2012 by with 0 comment

Victoria Beckham : Princess Of China

Sosialita, Victoria Beckham tampil eksotis layaknya pur dari negeri China,VB tampil dimajalah fashion Harper's Bazaar edisi terbaru terbitan negara Tirai Bambu tersebut, dalam balutan busana yang seksi dan wajah yang terlihat dramatic kayak tokoh-tokoh di video games.


"We always joke that we have this fabulously gorgeous 17-year-old model who is six-foot-whatever and then I say , OK, I’m going to put it on. I stand for the general public here, 'It’s how I work. I found it really difficult when I was pregnant and I couldn’t do that. It’s part of the process - I’ll stand here in my knickers and start draping fabric over myself. It was very hard when I didn’t have my body". Ujar VB.
      edit

0 comments:

Post a Comment