Skip to content

Zackylicious

April 6, 2013

Published Saturday, April 06, 2013 by Zackylicious with 0 comment

Jessica Alba On Glamour UK



Jessica Alba tampil seksi di majalah Glamour Britain edisi bulan Mei 2013.
http://adsensecamp.com/index.php?action=adsense.dspShowCode

'When you have kids, you kind of think, 'I don't need to work just to work, Having kids, having a strong with relationship with my husband, my friends, that is my priority... that's what really defines me, not a tabloid or a movie opening or a poster or an endorsement."
http://idblognetwork.com/members/index.php?ref=script&act=comotflash&blogid=10616::size=300x250

'I'm not approaching it like an actress, I'm approaching it like a mom, and I just want the best for my family and I feel like all moms do. You can't really argue with that.'

'I am both [an actress and an entrepreneur]... As you are building your career you make certain and I didn't know how to not work, and I didn't know how to discern what I wanted to do or not to do. I was just like, bring it.'

http://idblognetwork.com/members/index.php?ref=script&act=comotflash&blogid=10616::size=300x250
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to Facebook

alba, britain, british, celebrity, glamour, jessica, magazine, selebritis, uk

      edit
← Newer Post Older Post → Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Search

ELLE Slovenia - Jorge Duva

ELLE Slovenia - Jorge Duva
Dianna Kassabov

Make It Easy!

Make It Easy!

Get It Now!

DU BEURRE S26 - “Bois de Rose”

DU BEURRE S26 - “Bois de Rose”
#ExclusiveZackylicious : DU BEURRE S26 - “Bois de Rose” Campaign

Dior SS26 Couture

Dior SS26 Couture
Jonathan Anderson's Debut

Paris Fashion Week

Paris Fashion Week
Fall 2026 Ready-To-Wear Collections Part.1

OnePlus France

https://oneplusfr.sjv.io/c/6201233/3851260/14044

SocMed

Tweets by @zackylicious83

Popular Posts

  • Spring 2027 Collections
     Spring 2027 Collections
  • Chanel Spring 2027 Ready-to-Wear
     Chanel Spring 2027 Ready-to-Wear by Matthieu Blazy
  • Godzilla Taklukkan Spiderman & Captain America
    Sang raja Monster, Godzilla , merajai box office di minggu perdana perilisannya dan sekaligus memecahkan rekor sebagai pendapatan terbesar...
  • Beyoncé Raih Fashion Icon Award
    Beyonce meraih penghargaan fashion icon di ajang CFDA Fashion Awards 2016 yang diselenggarakan di the Hammerstein Ballroom, Manhattan, Ne...
  • Bodrex Juaranya Cepat - Meredakan Sakit Kepala Dengan Cepat !
    B odrex, sudah menjadi pilihan bagi keluarga di Indonesia sejak dulu, untuk meringankan sakit kepala, sakit gigi, dan menurun...

Copyright © Zackylicious

Design by Compete Themes | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com