February 14, 2013

Published Thursday, February 14, 2013 by with 0 comment

Taylor Swift On ELLE Magz



Taylor Swift kembali tampil di majalah Fashion, ELLE edisi terbaru bulan Maret. Taylor sangat cantik dengan memakai gaun karya Louis Vuitton.



Berikut wawancara Taylor dengan majalah ELLE :

On her insecurity : 'Middle school was what programmed me to be semi-insecure, like, all of the time.  I didn’t fit in….I’d stand on the outside of the circle but I was never really in.  That’s when I started to realize there’s this thing called rejection.'

On ex-boyfriends : 'I don’t think I’ve ever yelled at an ex-boyfriend.  Ever.  I’m not a yeller.  I’m not a fit thrower.  If something is done, it’s done.'


On the speculation surrounding her songs and famous exes : 'To me it’s just writing songs the way I always have.  It’s me sitting on my bed feeling pain I didn’t understand, writing a song, and understanding it better. If people want to dissect the lyrics, that’s their right, but it’s all coming from the exact same place as where I started.  It’s just something I do to feel better.'


On rumors : 'I'm sure if I looked up the latest Google Alerts rumor it would say I’m chasing somebody who doesn’t like me as much as I like him – people love that angle on me.  They’re like "Oh Taylor, coming on too strong again, chasing boys.  I never chase boys.  They don't like it!'



      edit

0 comments:

Post a Comment