Skip to content

Zackylicious

January 2, 2013

Published Wednesday, January 02, 2013 by Zackylicious with 0 comment

Jennifer Lawrence On Vanity Fair Magz



Aktris pemain film 'The Hunger Games', Jennifer Lawrence tampil seksi di majalah Vanity Fair edisi Februari 2013.



'I love filmmaking. I love acting but I don’t feel married to just being in front of the camera.'


'I’m a nomad. I just looked in New York and I was looking in LA and I can’t figure out where I want to live.'






Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to Facebook

celebrity, fair, games, hunger, jennifer, lawrence, magazine, selebritis, vanity

      edit
← Newer Post Older Post → Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Search

ELLE Slovenia - Jorge Duva

ELLE Slovenia - Jorge Duva
Dianna Kassabov

Make It Easy!

Make It Easy!

Get It Now!

DU BEURRE S26 - “Bois de Rose”

DU BEURRE S26 - “Bois de Rose”
#ExclusiveZackylicious : DU BEURRE S26 - “Bois de Rose” Campaign

Dior SS26 Couture

Dior SS26 Couture
Jonathan Anderson's Debut

Paris Fashion Week

Paris Fashion Week
Fall 2026 Ready-To-Wear Collections Part.1

OnePlus France

https://oneplusfr.sjv.io/c/6201233/3851260/14044

SocMed

Tweets by @zackylicious83

Popular Posts

  • Spring 2027 Collections
     Spring 2027 Collections
  • Chanel Spring 2027 Ready-to-Wear
     Chanel Spring 2027 Ready-to-Wear by Matthieu Blazy
  • Bodrex Juaranya Cepat - Meredakan Sakit Kepala Dengan Cepat !
    B odrex, sudah menjadi pilihan bagi keluarga di Indonesia sejak dulu, untuk meringankan sakit kepala, sakit gigi, dan menurun...
  • Godzilla Taklukkan Spiderman & Captain America
    Sang raja Monster, Godzilla , merajai box office di minggu perdana perilisannya dan sekaligus memecahkan rekor sebagai pendapatan terbesar...
  • Beyoncé Raih Fashion Icon Award
    Beyonce meraih penghargaan fashion icon di ajang CFDA Fashion Awards 2016 yang diselenggarakan di the Hammerstein Ballroom, Manhattan, Ne...

Copyright © Zackylicious

Design by Compete Themes | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com