June 9, 2012

Published Saturday, June 09, 2012 by with 0 comment

July Sexiest Cover Magz


Kali ini giliran 3 aktris sexy yang tampil di 3 majalah dunia, yang ane amprokin jadi satu postingan. My Favorit Lady, Charlize Theron, Julianne Hough dan Christina Hendricks.
Charlize Theron On Easy Living edisi Juli 2012
 On being like everyone else :
"I get fat, I need to work out, I have pimples and I'm getting older – everything is happening for me exactly as it is for everyone else."
On her newly adopted son, Jackson :
"The amount of e-mails and congratulations hs been amazing. Everyone's been so lovely. [Jackson] is doing great. It's very hard for me to leave the house now!"
 On keeping fit :
"I have to be disciplined, it's part of my job. So I train five days a week right now. I practice an incredibly hard yoga called power yoga. I cycle, I spin and I do all sorts of things that I like – because that's the key."
On marriage :
"I do have a problem with the fact that the US government hasn't stepped up enough to make gay marriage legal. Right now, the institution of marriage feels very one-sided, and I want to live in a country where we all have equal rights. It's not right that the government tells us who can love and what is good love."
 On friendship :
"Friendship is one of the greatest gifts that you could receive. I have really, really good people in my life. I sometimes find myself wondering what I did in a past life to deserve the people I know! I don't take any day with them for granted. I don't treat them like they are going to be there forever, I treat them like they are here now. That's my philosophy."
Balerina cantik yang juga seorang penyanyi Country dan juga seorang aktris, Juliane Hough tampil sexy di majalah Glamour edisi Juli 2012.
On the scene in 'Rock of Ages' during which Tom Cruise holds her breast :
"That was my first scene with him! I was nervous as all get-out, but after every take he high-fived me and was like, 'That was awesome.' At one point on the movie, I got really hurt—I tweaked my neck and was in so much pain. And everyone was pressuring me to keep shooting, but Tom came in and said, 'No, this is what insurance is for, Julianne. You have the rest of your career. You need to take care of yourself!' And I thought, Tom Cruise cares about me! Now I can cry."
On whether she's competitive :
"Yes, about everything. It gets silly. Ryan and I are very alike. When we work out with a trainer, we’ll die before we stop, like, to the point where we can’t breathe."
On working pretty much nonstop since she landed 'Dancing With the Stars' :
"I’m a very anxious person. If I’m not working, I go crazy. I’ve been lucky in my career. But if I lost everything tomorrow—and had no money—I would somehow make it work. I have that survivor mentality because of a lot of stuff that went on in a previous life. I feel like I’ve had four lives."

Christina Hendricks On The Hollywood Reporter Magz
 On her role of Joan on 'Mad Men' :
"I thought [she] was such a b**ch [at first], and I struggled sometimes trying to make her as real as possible because I thought, who would be so mean? People always ask me if I’m worried about being pigeonholed as Joan, but there isn’t another character like her. The show takes place in the 1960s and has such a specific mood and quality to it."
On Joan having sex to gain partnership on 'Mad Men':
"The question is, what would you do to protect your family? Joan is raising her son all on her own. She has no help from anybody. So is it noble? Is it slutty? I don’t know."
On being pigeonholed :
"People always ask me if I’m worried about being pigeonholed as Joan, but there isn’t another character like her. The show takes place in the 1960s and has such a specific mood and quality to it.”
On her dream pairing :
"I’d love to do a Woody Allen movie and Tim Burton."

      edit

0 comments:

Post a Comment