May 6, 2012

Published Sunday, May 06, 2012 by

Nicole Richie Sexy On Glamour

Ibu 2 anak, Nicole Richie tampil dalam Feature majalah Glamour yang menampilkan Carrie Underwood sebagai cover depan (Baca Disini)
 On whether husband Joel Madden notices when she changes her hair :
"Joel noticed this Valentine’s Day that I had bangs. He looked at me and was like, 'You got bangs, I see.' I was like, 'I’ve had bangs since I was 22 years old!' [Laughs.]"

 Nicole terlihat sangat Elegan ber-pose diatas sebuah kapal.
On whether she thinks of herself as a trendsetter :
"No! [Laughs.] My world is small. I have my circle of 10 friends, my kids, my family. None of them call me a trendsetter."
On advice for women starting their own business :
"Study your craft. Know it well before you jump in. I wait all the time. Because I don’t want to just put my name on something and then release it. What’s the point of that?"
Baca Juga :

Carrie Underwood On Glamour

      edit