February 16, 2012

Published Thursday, February 16, 2012 by with 0 comment

Kim Kardashian Tampil Natural

Sosialita Kim Kardashian Tampil beda di majalah Allure edisi Maret 2012, ga kayak biasanya yang selalu tampil Glamour, kali ini Kim tampil lebih Natural, tetap cantik dan lebih fresh.
"I think I will always believe in love, no matter what" Kata Kim.




"I think I have a couple more years when I just want my body to myself. At 35, I promise I'll consider it.'" Ucap Kim saat ditanya keinginannya untuk punya Baby.
"Do I want kids of my own? Absolutely. But I don't know if that's what's meant for me. Maybe I'll just work, work, work, and not think about it."
"Is it tough to watch [the show]? Yeah. Tough to see an unhappy time in your life."
"Do I think there are more haters than before? Not really. But I think this has given them a platform to have a louder voice."
"Will I be more private of a person? Am I more guarded? Absolutely. "But, also, I'm a firm believer that my show is who I am."
      edit

0 comments:

Post a Comment