April 28, 2012

Published Saturday, April 28, 2012 by with 0 comment

Kristen Stewart Sexy On Jalouse Magz

Bintang Twilight, Kristen Stewart tampil sexy di majalah Jalouse edisi Mei 2012 bersama partner nya di film "On The Road" Garrett Hedlund.
 
 On their roles in 'On The Road':
"We felt great love for our characters, and we wanted people to love them as much as we did."
On shooting scenes for 'On The Road':
"We knew so many little details about the characters, their lives, that we had aid in playing the difficult scenes. They were with us."
Kristen on LuAnne Henderson:
"I could listen to hours of recordings as LuAnne Henderson speaks of this period, her voice lights up as she recounts how she danced."
 
 
 
Kristen on shooting 'On The Road' in between 'The Twilight Saga':
"It was hard, I felt [as if] I was back at school."
Garrett on his character in 'On The Road':
"I wish I could be as excited as these guys were. I would love to be like this every day."
K-Stew dan  R-Patz baru aja dinoabtkan sebagai Glamour's Best Dressed 2012

GLAMOUR Best Dressed 2012

      edit

0 comments:

Post a Comment