July 4, 2012

Published Wednesday, July 04, 2012 by with 0 comment

Yankee Doodle Katy Perry !


Katy Perry tampil Patriotik di majalah Parade edisi Juni-Juli 2012, dengan memakai topi bermotif bendera Amerika yang Bling-bling, Katy tampil Purrfect dengan rambut ungunya.
On why her breakup needed to be acknowledged in the film :
"I think if people walked out of the theater and that was completely avoided, they would be like, ‘Well, there’s an elephant in the room that’s still there.’ I like to go out there looking like a strong woman, because I am strong. But I am also a woman who goes through all kinds of problems and highs and lows. I wanted to show the complete spectrum."
On her new song “Wide Awake” featuring Bonnie McKee :
"When we wrote ‘Teenage Dream,’ it was really about your first love and how magical that is. I think Russell made her feel that way again, and she felt she had found the person she was going to spend the rest of her life with. And when that didn’t turn out to be what she’d hoped, it kind of made sense to talk about waking up."
 On her reaction to President Obama’s support of same-sex marriage.
“I was really happy, I probably went down to West Hollywood and had a shot. I came from a different mind-set growing up, and my mind has changed. My viewpoint on all these things—equality for women, the choice to love anyone you want—hopefully, we will look back at this moment and think like we do now concerning [other] civil rights issues. We’ll just shake our heads in disbelief, saying, ‘Thank God we’ve evolved.’ That would be my prayer for the future.”
On her changing styles:
“I have a very short attention span, so I’m always experimenting. I like the darker look right now. It seems like I’ve been the candy queen for a long time, and as much as I loved creating that look, I know that if I don’t evolve people might get bored. I’ve been thinking about a new record, and I think that will kind of define the next evolution."
Di pose yang lain, Katy tampak sexy dengan gaun merah bersama beberapa pria berpakaian tentara berwarna putih.
Belakangan, penyanyi "Wide Awake" ini sedang sibuk keliling dunia untuk mempromosikan film terbarunya "Katy Perry : Part Of Me" , kemarin Katy kembali tampil sangat cantik dan elegant di London, Inggris.

      edit

0 comments:

Post a Comment