July 31, 2012

Published Tuesday, July 31, 2012 by with 0 comment

Rosie Huntington-Whiteley On ELLE


Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, si sexy pemain film "Transformer : Dark Of The Moon" tampil di cover majalah ELLE Edisi September 2012.
Kekasih Aktor, Jason Statham ini bercerita tentang bagaimana usaha keras yang dilakukannya demi mempertahankan karier yang telah sukses diraihnya, kehidupan cinta dan tentang merawat tubuh sexynya... piewww...
 On her desire to have a family with her actor beau Jason Statham :
"I always see myself working, but definitely being a mum will be a big part of me. Look, I think my career is very self-indulgent. It’s all about me. I’m not a doctor, I’m not looking after people, I’m not saving children. I’m in the entertainment business. I’m a model. I’m an actress. So it is very self-involved. I think there is naturally a point where you think, ‘I don’t care about myself as number one any more.’ I want to care about other things."
On her struggles while trying to launch her career :
"I wasn’t quite tall enough either and I hated it to be honest. There was no individuality, no opportunity to be individuals. I think that people forget you’re human and you just become an object. In New York] I was constantly reminded that I wasn’t right wherever I went and that was difficult because I’d come from a place where it didn’t matter. For any young girl to be told they’re not good enough, every day, wherever they go..."
On how her struggles shaped who she is today :
"I don’t know, I just had this thing, that this was where I was going, this was the opportunity that life had presented me with. This was my destiny and I wasn’t going to just pack it all in because these people gave me a hard time - and that’s still my attitude now."
      edit

0 comments:

Post a Comment