June 14, 2012

Published Thursday, June 14, 2012 by with 0 comment

Bieber : Konser Gratis Di Mexico


Justin Bieber menggelar konser gratis di Mexico weekend kemarin yang sukses mengumpulkan ratusan ribu warga Mexico yang rame-rame datang ke tempat konser.
 "I shot this on my phone tonight backstage in Mexico City before the show tonight. Put on a free show and 300,000 people showed up. Alot of emotions but just wanted to say I wouldnt be here without all of your support. Wanted you to know how I feel. Thanks for everything I hope you chase every dream as you are helping me live mine every day. thank you." Ucap Bieber di akun Youtube nya

"There is no one I admire so much to do something crazy, but if Michael Jackson were here, I would do it for him. So, I do understand the emotion that the girls feel and that makes me feel very honoured." Ujar Bieber.
Ternyata 20 ribu itu cuma yang berhasil masuk kedalam, diluar ada 120 ribu orang yang ga bisa masuk lagi ke arena konser dan hanya menonton dari TV raksasa yang di pasang di luar.
"Our life is out there a lot more, especially nowadays when everybody has a HD camera phone on them at all times. But my whole career launched from the Internet, so without it, I feel like I wouldn’t even be here. I owe a lot of my success to social media, to Twitter, to YouTube and Facebook. It is also a great way to interact with fans."
Bieber mengadakan konser gratis ini sebagai tanda terima kasih nya kepada Beliebers dan media sosial yang telah mendukung karier nya dari awal sampai sekarang.

      edit

0 comments:

Post a Comment