June 25, 2012

Published Monday, June 25, 2012 by with 0 comment

Between Kaley And Keeley !!


Dua wanita cantik ini memiliki Spelling nama yang hampir sama, Kaley Cuco eehh Cuoco dan Keeley Hazell.
Kaley Cuoco, seorang aktris cantik asal Amerika yang tampil sexy di majalah Maxim edisi Juli terbitan Australia.
 
 On avoiding the whole Hollywood scene :
"I'm very uninvolved in the Hollywood scene. I might have been to a club once in my entire life. I'm the biggest homebody. I think I've been hungover one time, and I hated the feeling. I love being at home with the dogs. I wish I wasn't so pathetic. I fall asleep on the couch, no matter what, every night between 8:30 and nine. I am not exaggerating."
On whether she's ever had an unrequited crush :
"I'm sorry, but I usually get what I want. When I go for something, there's nothing that stops me. Nothing."
On whether she's dating anyone :
"I'm not. I'm newly single. I'm always the girl with the boyfriend. I love having a boyfriend, because I think I'm the greatest girlfriend in the world."
On what makes her so great :
"Because I'm awesome! I'm such a guys girl. I love every sport. I'll go to any game, any time. I can eat, I can drink, I can have such a good time with the guys. I'm just not a girly girl. I'm completely low-maintenance, and I think that's great for a guy."

Satu lagi Keeley Hazell, model semok satu ini tampil "berani" di majalah FHM edisi Juli 2012, saking beraninya, beberapa pose ga bisa ane posting nih, bikin pusingg ntar ngeliatnya. lol

On her experience in California :
"It's always sunny in LA so you do stuff outside, or just get drunk by the pool."
On the right relationship :
"You have to have sexual chemistry, but also be best friends."
  
      edit

0 comments:

Post a Comment