May 1, 2012

Published Tuesday, May 01, 2012 by

Sofia Vergara In GQ Mexico

Anyiiiiingggg, ngeliat si Sexy From Colombia, Sofia Vergara di majalah GQ Mexico edisi May 2012.
 
 
 
Foto-foto yang bikin Ng****ng dari bintang "Modern Family" ini ditampilkan dimajalah tersebut.
On the differences between her character Gloria in 'Modern Family' and herself :
“Gloria was written for me, thinking of me. It is a variation of me. Me and my mother, we are all Latino. Through Gloria naturally express myself in my English with a heavy Spanish accent. At the beginning, here in America, sought to correct my accent. Now I do not care, I speak with a Spanish accent, people laugh, I like them all and have fun.”
On if she feels 'exploited' by her character :
“Not at all. It is I who takes the chances presented. My career is because of my look and I am not ashamed of it. My look has opened so many doors. But I also know that if I had something else, my career would have ended long ago. That’s why I see Sophia Loren as the perfect example of beauty, sex appeal and how the one presented in public.”
On being considered a sex symbol at nearly 40 years old:
“I am happy. Indeed it is strange, I remember when my mother was 40 and I saw it as great. Now I included in the lists of the best butt or breasts with top actresses like Megan Fox Mila Kunis or who are 20 years younger than me. That’s a great satisfaction for me.”
Bancol nyooooo..
      edit