May 10, 2012

Published Thursday, May 10, 2012 by

Marion Cotilard : Hollywood Reporter Magz


Aktris Marion Cotilard tampil di majalah Hollywood Reporter edisi Juni.
 
 On her role in “The Dark Knight Rises” almost not happening because her child Marcel’s due date was dangerously close to the beginning of production:
"I'm like, 'Wait a minute, his next movie is supposed to be Batman!' And I've always been obsessed with Batman... I called Chris [Nolan] and said, 'My God, I can't do that!' He shot back, ‘I'm writing now and nothing is impossible. We don't know where we are shooting, and I'll try to make it work.'"


On not being used to having the paparazzi all over her all the time:
"I was 4-1/2 months pregnant and I went to this store in Paris. I was in the dressing room and looked at my belly, and they took a picture! It was horrible. It really made me sick physically."

On traveling to the Congo to see how she could help Greenpeace preserve what’s left after industrial logging has decimated much of the natural beauty:
"The first days, I was totally depressed. I thought, There's nothing we can do to save this forest. But now I think we can change things, if we really want to."


      edit