November 18, 2011

Published Friday, November 18, 2011 by with 0 comment

Demi Moore : Talak Tilu !!



Akhirnya Demi Moore resmi menggugat cerai suaminya Ashton Kutcher yang beberapa waktu lalu dikabarkan selingkuh dengan seorang perempuan muda di San Diego.






Berikut pernyataan dari Demi :
"It is with great sadness and a heavy heart that I have decided to end my six-year marriage to Ashton. As a woman, a mother and a wife there are certain values and vows that I hold sacred, and it is in this spirit that I have chosen to move forward with my life. " Ujar Demi lirih.
"This is a trying time for me and my family, and so I would ask for the same compassion and privacy that you would give to anyone going through a similar situation." Lanjutnya

Tak lama setelah itu, Ashton pun Up date di Twitter nya :

"I will forever cherish the time I spent with Demi. Marriage is one of the most difficult things in the world and unfortunately sometimes they fail. Love and Light, AK"  Tweet Ashton.
      edit

0 comments:

Post a Comment