April 16, 2024

Published Tuesday, April 16, 2024 by with 0 comment

DESIREE WALLIS BUSNELLI | A CONFIDENT BURST INTO THE STRATOSPHERE

Desiree Wallis Busnelli is a new and upcoming creator who has made an impact on the fashion scene with her infectious positivity and relatable content. Having over 3.6 million followers on Instagram, the content creator believes that a simple post for a woman can change her life, negative and positive.

 

Flaunt Magazine

Wallis Busnelli’s hilarious stories during the pandemic, coupled with high-end fashion companies reposting her content, have gotten her noticed in the fashion world and beyond. Today, we ask her a few questions about her origins, what lies ahead, and how her personality has both shaped and been shaped by social media.

BOSS

 

How did you started your digital path? ‍

 

Started during Pandemic with relatable content and humor, catching the attention of renowned fashion brands and starting to mass legions of followers.

BENITO SANTOS


How do you find balance in your hectic life?

 

I find solace at home, spending quality time with the family I’m blessed to have. I like cooking and stuff like that.

 

 

What’s your biggest passion?

 

Apart from fashion of course. Definitely traveling. Every trip leaves an indelible imprint on my life. I like to explore new exotic places.


Ferragamo suits


How did your social media journey evolved?

 

Started with interior design posts but shifted to sharing my authentic self during the pandemic, making it my outlet for self-expression.

ALFREDO MARTINEZ blazer, shirt, tie and tights

 

Your hobby?

 

I enjoy restoring antiquities with modern enhancements. Bring old things back to life.

 

Upsides about social media?

 

Creating authentic long-lasting connections. Definitely quality over quantity.

 

 

Downsides about social media?

 

Being authentic and honest with oneself and actively engaging can be arduous, especially in the online landscape.

 

Something good that you do with your social media platform?

 

I research and appreciate uplifting content shared by fellow women. I like to repost their stories to support them and spread positivity. What does fashion represent to you? Fashion is my individual expression, a realm where I hold the reins.

 

 

What’s your approach to fashion?

 

I’m unafraid to experiment with my appearance.

 

ALFREDO MARTÍNEZ coat


How do you advise individuals to embrace self-worth and authenticity in the realm of fashion?

 

The most vital aspect lies in how you feel when adorned in your chosen garments. Because in the end people perceive you before they perceive the label.

ALFREDO MARTÍNEZ coat

 

What lessons have you cherished throughout your transformative journey?

 

I simply trust my intuition, my inner voice never steers me astray.

 

If you could impart a message to Flaunt’s readers, what would it be?

 

(laughs) Well, in the realm of fashion magazines, one might expect advice on matching shoes with purses or belts. LOL. But I would say: stay genuine and kind. It makes all the difference.

 

What’s the most challenging aspect of maintaining genuine engagement in the vast digital realm?

 

To remain true to yourself and not creating a parallel digital version.






Talent: Desiree Wallis Busnelli @desireebusnelli

Photographer: Jorge Duva @jorgeduva

Styling: Carlos Chávez

Make up: Rocío Solloa @rociosolloa

Hair: Jorge Beltrán @jorgebeltranhair

Photo assistant: Javier Pérez @javiprez_

Film Director: Alex Gaar @imalexgaar

      edit

0 comments:

Post a Comment