February 14, 2016

Published Sunday, February 14, 2016 by

Adele On Vogue US

Adele returns to the cover of  Vogue US this time with the shoot by the legendary photographer, Annie Leibovitz. 



The Beautiful 'All I Ask' singer looking so flawless on the cover wearing Burberry Spring Summer 2016 dress. 


'I was just shocked that all of a sudden I was 25! But actually I like myself more than ever. I feel so comfortable in my own skin. I really like how I look, I like who I am, I like everyone that I surround myself with'

Adele also wears striking dresses from Erdem, Giambattista Valli, Salvatore Ferragamo, Gucci, Alexander McQueen and Burberry for the photoshoot.




“I didn’t miss being in the spotlight, but I really missed that side of myself. I was happy to be lost in the wilderness for a while, but I was a bit frightened that I was never going to get back. I suppose there was lots riding on what to follow 21 up with. Once ‘Hello’ came out, I felt like I’d got nothing to prove. I’m just going to sing now because I want to, and I’ll make records when I want to and not because someone is forcing me to do it. Not that anyone ever has,” she adds, with a wicked twinkle in her eye. “I’d fire them if they tried!'






      edit