May 9, 2012

Published Wednesday, May 09, 2012 by

Justin Bieber LULUS SMA !!!


Akhirnya, Popstar Justin Bieber dinyatakan LULUS SMA, disela kesibukan yang Super Duper padat, Bieber akhirnya mampu menamatkan pendidikannya.
"I passed my test- I’m free! It was hard doing school and work every day, That was something my mom really wanted me to do, so I had to do it for her. I mean, this kind of lifestyle has given me a different perspective on life."
"I've been able to travel the world. At school, usually you have to do a lot of writing and reading. I'm really not into that stuff. I like to be out there."
Dalam pernyataan pers nya tersebut, penyanyi 18 tahun ini merasa bangga dan lega akhirnya bisa memenuhi permintaan khusus dari Ibunya, Pattie Mallette untuk wajib menyelesaikan sekolah.
"Think im gonna release for my mom this friday for mother's day weekend. the proceeds will go to help other single moms. thanks" Tweet @justinbieber
Congratz, Bieb !!
Artikel Lain Tentang Bieber Baca Disini :

Video 'Boyfriend" Justin Bieber : RILIS !

Justin Bieber Nonton Tinju

Justin Bieber : Pecahkan Rekor Rihanna !

Rumah Baru Bieber Di Calabas California

      edit