May 17, 2012

Published Thursday, May 17, 2012 by

Justin Bieber "I'm 18 & Swaggy Adult"


Umur 18 tahun  udah bikin Justin Bieber merasa sangat dewasa, hal ini diungkapkan Popstar ini saat tampil di Feature majalah GQ yang menampilkan Michael Fassbender sebagai Cover utama.
 On not being able to trust people in the entertainment industry:
"I mean, I keep my guard up a lot, because you know, you can’t trust anyone in this business. That’s what’s sad. You can’t trust anybody. I learned the hard way."
On not being a big drinker:
"For me, it’s just like, I like to be in control of myself. I mean, I’ve had a beer, like, before … but I never get out of control."
 
On his style sense:
"I'm 18 years old and I'm a swaggy adult."
On Kim Kardashian:
"People say she doesn’t do anything; she actually does do stuff…. She works hard."

 Michael Fassbender
      edit