June 15, 2012

Published Friday, June 15, 2012 by with 0 comment

Candice Swanepoel Naked On Muse


Super Model Victoria's Secret, Candice Swanepoel tampil bugil di majalah fashion Muse Summer 2012 Edition.
 On some of her favorite childhood memories :
"I grew up on a farm so every day was an adventure. Sheering the sheep, milking the cows and swimming in the lakes was part of everyday life. I used to follow my dad, brother and cousins around the farm trying my best to be one of the boys. We used to build forts, go crab fishing and get into all sorts of mischief. It all seems like it was something I dreamt up one night."
On the most challenging part of her career as a model :
"Staying motivated no matter how hard it gets is difficult. I have learned so much about myself in this journey, and I am one tough cookie - let me tell you."
On her icons/role models :
"Gisele Bündchen has always been an inspiration and role model as a person and as a business woman. LaetitiaCasta for her natural beauty. I tend to look up to older icons like Marilyn Monroe, Elizabeth Taylor, Karen Mulder..."
On her future goals when it comes to her career:
"I have reached and exceeded all of the goals I had set professionally. I hope to keep working with people who inspire me and who are inspired by me. As long as I’m always challenged I will be happy."
 
 
 
 
      edit

0 comments:

Post a Comment