May 16, 2017

Published Tuesday, May 16, 2017 by

GiGI Hadid On Harper's Bazaar US

Top model GiGi Hadid takes the cover story of Harper’s Bazaar US June July 2017 edition.


GiGi got 3 cover for this 150th Anniversary Collector's Issue, she wore Prada and Chanel items for the covers.

Captured by fashion photographer Mariano Vivanco. In charge of styling was Tom Van Dorpe, who for the session selected looks from the likes of Chanel, Proenza Schouler, Saint Laurent by Anthony Vaccarello, Miu Miu, Philipp Plein, and Dolce & Gabbana among other.

 

“I’ve really been working on trying to get better and to learn from every show, so I take it as a learning experience, because I always want to do my best. But I think it’s always going to be nerve-racking for me, there’s always a little thing, like the shoes [are tight] or the dress is heavy or whatever, so that’s what you’re focused on, to make sure your walk is going to go well.”

 Earlier in her career, Hadid was criticized for having a less than commanding walk, a weakness she acknowledged in an interview last fall, saying, 

“Obviously I’m not the best on the runway'
“I’m flat-footed, and I pretty much have a forced arch in my foot from playing volleyball my whole life. In the last six months, my walk has really improved because I’ve started to learn how to pad my shoes correctly to support my feet. It’s like you learn little tricks, and you focus on those.”

Credits :
Hair: Bryce Scarlett for Moroccanoil; Makeup: Erin Parsons for Maybelline New York; Manicure: Mar y Soul; Production: Joey Battaglia for Rosco Production. Special thanks to the Kennedy Space Center, Florida.











      edit